Day 33: I made a window curtain out of a white slip. I cut it from bottom to top, removing a strip where it had gotten stained, cut off the elastic waist band and then sewed over the top to make a place for a curtain rod to slip through. I am especially happy when my projects are useful, and take the place of something I would otherwise go out and buy. It is much more functional than the piece of cloth I had tacked over the window. Now I can let in the sunshine simply by pushing the curtain to the side. This project was simple and an obvious way to reuse an old slip, but I had never made something like this before. I need a few more curtains in my house, so I'll be checking out the thrift stores for skirts in the next couple of days.