Day 55: I did it! I turned the paper weight thing into a beautiful, large vase. It took aproximately four cereal boxes, two and a half pizza boxes, and one cracker box. I used a coiling technique to add on each strip, spiraling them higher and higher. I am impressed with how it took on an even, uniform shape without a whole lot of effort. I specifically wanted a certain shape for the vase and I acheived it by gluing the strips closer together at the bottom so it took less vertical distance to widen, and farther apart at the top, taking more vertical distance to narrow. I also switched to mod podge, rather than the regular glue I was using. It made the process faster because the mod podge dries more quickly than the glue. I also painted a coat of mod podge on both the inside and the outside, so it has a nice finished surface. I like how the different shades of the cardboard make it look like I intended to create a pattern, but I was just grabbing any box to work with out of the stack. It really is quite gigantic, so I'll have to create some monster flowers to display in it.