Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 149:  I cut more cardboard tubes and glued them all together.  It is becoming a room divider that has a wavy, organic feel.  It is going to take a lot more tubes in order for it to be tall enough to not just trip over, and there is NO WAY that I'm covering this one with little pieces of paper, but maybe I'll paint it when I'm through.

Day 150: I took a pair of shoes that were starting to look brown where they were once white and I painted them.  I first painted them with a layer of fabric adhesive, then with silver acrylic paint mixed with textile medium, then sprayed them with acrylic sealer.  I love my "new" shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment