Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 327:  I made another bow.  This one is made from striped wrapping paper and is the largest one I have made yet.
Day 328: I drew a picture of a kissing bug on a piece of cardboard.  I am really liking cardboard as a surface to draw on.  There is such an abundance of it and if the picture doesn't turn out well, then it just goes in the recycling bin with the rest of the cardboard.  I am extremely fond of insects; even the ones I'm scared of I find fascinating.  I call my daughter "bug" as a term of endearment.  Kissing bugs get their name from the fact that they are drawn to the odors that people exhale and will bite you around the mouth.  Cute, isn't it?
Day 329: Another sketch on a piece of cardboard.  I am happy that this 365 project has gotten me drawing again.  I used to draw a lot, but haven't much in the past ten years!!  I think it would be fun to try drawing a sketch every day for a year.  (Not that I'm ready to embark on this sort of journey again  any time soon!  As I'm nearing the end of the 365 days people have been asking me: "Are you going to continue?"  I usually say: "Are you crazy?")
Day 330: I made about fifty more little pictures for magnets.  I have so much fun doing these, every time I look at a magazine now I notice little pictures and colorful patterns that I want to cut out.  I have an envelope that I continually add to.
Day 331: I added stripes to my strawberries.
Day 332: I drew this for my daughter to color in.

No comments:

Post a Comment